Monday, June 18, 2007

All hands on deck!

Hello all, those familiar, and those not-so-familiar. I could begin this with one of those trite “This is my first post…” comments, but as those make me want to kill myself, I won’t. Like many of you I have long desired to put my thoughts into this wonderful format, the blog being one of the most powerful forces/sources of info in today’s crazy world.

My friends and acquaintances have asked why I didn’t go with the far more popular MySpace, for which I have 2 responses: A) MySpace is soooo ridiculously media intensive, I hate wading through page after page of imbedded videos and songs, all contributing to the massive e-coronary I nearly have every time I visit that site. And B) MySpace is for teenie-bopper Fanboys/fangirls, ages 12 - 15. Duh.

That said, thanks for your ear, (eye?) and on with the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nez, dis iz Otomo from HerV...

...Have ya read mah new story yet??!!! :shy2:

Herk, pleaze check it out 'n spread da werd if ya haven't already...

http://www.highervoltage.net/mb/showthread.php?t=13079



...OK, take care 'n see ya on da boardz!!!